- Pasig, Philippines1402, Garnet Road, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The role of a bookkeeper is to maintain the financial records of an organization by recording transactions on a daily basis. He or she does this by performing the following tasks and assuming the following responsibilities:
- Making journal entries for all receipts, payments, and other financial transactions.
- Filing source documents for all journal entries recorded.
- Posting journal entries to ledger accounts.
- Preparing trial balances.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Depositing money received by the organization.
- Issuing invoices for money that is owed to the organization.
- Paying accounts on behalf of the organization.
- Performing payroll administration duties.
- Filing tax returns.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Keen to details
- Highly organized
- Good communication skills.
- Preferably 1-4 yrs experienced employee specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Garnet Road, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.