- 0 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 8% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- BGC Taguig City, Philippines, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Overall 9+ years of relevant experience PM & delivery management experience on Java/J2EE development & production support functions. Preferable experience in highly complex, available and critical middleware services applications.
- Should be able to manage team of around 20 team members
- Should be well versed with PM activities like estimations, project tracking, stakeholder management, vendor management, risk management, people management & conflict resolution
- Experience in handling Java/J2EE/Services development teams & production support teams in unix
- Should have enough technical orientation to manage and guide the team in highly complex technology middleware area with capability to provide solution, take stretch assignments, manage overall deliver and drive continuous improvement.
- Extremely good verbal & written communication skill
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Experience in onshore/offshore model of working with establishing strong relationship with US counterparts
- Ability to accurately process high volumes of work within established deadlines
- Ability to train and provide feedback to team members
- Ability to communicate well with US/India counterparts in virtual environment
- Willing to work in the night shift to provide coverage during PST time zone
- Willing to work in Taguig City, Philippines
This is for a permanent position in pioneering department. Competitive salary package awaits to successful candidates.
Our client is an American international banking and financial services holding company
- Manage team of around 20 team members
- Will handle PM activities like estimations, project tracking, stakeholder management, vendor management, risk management, people management & conflict resolution
- Manage and guide the team in highly complex technology middleware area with capability to provide solution, take stretch assignments, manage overall deliver and drive continuous improvement
- Train and provide feedback to team members
ATS Consulting Services Philippines Inc. is a leader in Information Technology Staff Augmentation and Consulting Services in different countries. presence in Singapore | Malaysia | India | Australia |Indonesia |Thailand | Philippines.