Technical Project Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 17 days
- Recruiter responds
- 10% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 23 days ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- BGC Taguig City, Philippines, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Experience in Technical Project Management;
- With knowledge in System Design, System Analysis;
- With Banking and Retail domain knowledge;
- At least 5-years related experience;
- Willing to work for a night shift;
- Willing to work in Taguig City, Philippines;
Our client is an American international banking and financial services holding company.
Technical Project Manager
- Directs and monitors activities for medium to large-sized, medium to high risk technology-based projects, or pieces of larger projects, from initiation to delivery.
- Strong leadership and team building experience, applying analytical and organizational skills to facilitate technical solutions to business needs, driving timely resolution of technical and non-technical project issues.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), negotiation and customer-relations skills, to not only lead internal technical teams but work with and influence many other partner teams, central PM-Office, and their management.
- Experience in complex project planning and scheduling.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in multiple releases, in different phases of development.
- Experience in tracking all project financials.
- Manages projects across various platforms and business lines which involve implementations of middleware and large systems of record.
- Works with project business partners on all stages of the software development lifecycle adhering to Enterprise Release Management and Technology Project Management practices.
- Responsible for engaging and coordinating activities of all resources in EBST and other technical groups involved in projects with deliverables that are either, dependent-on or prerequisite-to, those of EBST applications.
- Willing to work in the night shift to provide coverage during PST time zone.
- Monitors project status, providing consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, issue tracking, and ongoing cost analyses.
- Identifies and manages all project risks and issues to resolution, communicating with business lines and technology senior management.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiency.
- Work may be done under the direction of more senior technical project managers.
ATS Consulting Services Philippines Inc. is a leader in Information Technology Staff Augmentation and Consulting Services in different countries. presence in Singapore | Malaysia | India | Australia |Indonesia |Thailand | Philippines.