Assistant Manager | Learning & Development
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 7% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- BGC Taguig City, Philippines, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Minimum 3-years of Industry experience – at least 2 years as Learning and Development, Delivery.
- Excellence Consultant role.
- Understanding of various Contact Centre solutions.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Experience in working with multiple teams and reporting to multiple stakeholders.
- Have a complete understanding of the BPO industry.
- Acumen to seek process improvement areas & solutions accordingly.
- Effective client management and relationship development skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to operate effectively at all levels of the business.
- Self-sufficient and resourceful as necessary.
- An articulate, confident and engaging individual with strong people skills who can facilitate delivery and clients.
- Extensive experience in Training and Training Presentation.
- Willing to work in a shifting schedule (Day and Night Shift).
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig City.
Our client is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions based in BGC Taguig City, Philippines.
Asst. Manager - Learning and Development
- Process Enablement, Best Practice Implementation & Front-end Client Visits for multiple service functions.
- Identify best practices and facilitate their plough backs across processes.
- Support the Delivery Excellence Lead in Identifying & Implementing process improvement initiatives for the site.
- Facilitate PMR reviews across businesses.
- Front-end Client Visits for the site & plough back learning & improvement opportunities basis client feedback.
- Coordinate with the HR L&D team on creating Web Based Training modules & Best Practice content development basis process need.
- Responsible for the Roll-out plan, & tracking completion status of corporate initiatives for the site.
- Own the Innovation & Language Labs and introduce process enabling technology tools & platforms.
- Market research on the best available tools available to improve ops efficiency.
- Act as a Training & Quality consultant for new / existing business.
- Ensure L&D training completion as per the Training Calendar.
ATS Consulting Services Philippines Inc. is a leader in Information Technology Staff Augmentation and Consulting Services in different countries. presence in Singapore | Malaysia | India | Australia |Indonesia |Thailand | Philippines.