Assistant Manager | HR Business Partner (ER)
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 21% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- BGC, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Open to work for night shift.
- With experience in Employee Engagement Activities and General HR preferably in the BPO or IT Industry.
- At least 5-years of working experience in the related field.
Our client is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions based in BGC Taguig City, Philippines.
Asst. Manager – HR Business Partner (ER)
- Coordinate and facilitate new employee orientation.
- Manage employee engagement activities (Fun at Work, Christmas parties, Summer Outings, etc).
Employee Relations Administration
- Implement employee relations policies and activities.
- Prepare and submit government compliance reports.
- Assist in the smooth implementation of programs (account transfer, amnesty, etc).
- Prepare and release resignation acceptance letters to resigning employees.
- Determine employees’ eligibility for transfer, promotion or rehire.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation.
- Conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Secure necessary buy-in from people on the implementation of human resource/client directives.
- Partner with operations in implementing strategic retention tools and activities.
- Coordinate with various HR units on the implementation of programs, actions, policies and procedures that have direct impact to assigned account.
- Ensure compliance of assigned account to HR programs and initiatives.
- Roll-out HR programs to assigned account.
- Conduct exit interviews, employee surveys and focus group discussions with target participants.
- Ensure compliance of assigned account to the company handbook and/or individual account policies.
Handling Disciplinary Cases
- Communicate issues to concerned units for resolution.
- Process endorsements for disciplinary action.
- Handle minor disciplinary cases.
- Escalate complex issues to management.
- Regularly update the HR information system on termination dates and warnings.
ATS Consulting Services Philippines Inc. is a leader in Information Technology Staff Augmentation and Consulting Services in different countries. presence in Singapore | Malaysia | India | Australia |Indonesia |Thailand | Philippines.