- Makati, Philippines8th Floor, 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Programmer’s role is to improve existing systems and develop new ones in order to address particular needs of the company. The Programmer does this by analyzing systems requirements, designing, developing, and implementing relevant computer programs and applications.
The Programmer is also expected to provide support for applications such as Portia, the company’s data warehousing project, and in managing the company website.
Candidates must have completed at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or the equivalent.
Candidates must have experience in the following:
- Website Development
- Database Management (Oracle/MS SQL Server)
- .NET Framework (C#, VB)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Capability for efficient planning and execution
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 8th Floor, 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Asset Management
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.