Supports the ATRAM Human Resources in the implementation of HR strategy through the capable and efficient administration of HR services, operations, policies, and programs.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Handling matters relating to recruitment
- Employee development
- Benefits administration
- Performance management
- HR governance
- Digital transformation
The Human Resources Associate is also expected to organize, implement, and monitor ATRAM employee engagement programs, among other tasks.
- • Bachelor’s/College degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Behavioral Science, or the equivalent.
- HR administration experience with preference to banking, finance, or investments industry exposure
- High level of integrity
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Keen attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills for relationship building and management
- Disciplined discretion in the handling of confidential information
- Ability to organize, execute and complete any given tasks within a specified given time
- Ability to adapt to work requirements and absorb new knowledge/skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 8th Floor, 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Asset Management
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.