- Makati, Philippines8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Mobile Developer is expected to:
- Help us build a product for Android and iOS users.
- Design the features that power the app. Working closely with our Product team, Analysts, Customer Support team and to figure out the best opportunities for our app and overall product.
- Put our customers at the heart of everything you do, using empathy to drive your decisions.
- Fresh college graduates are welcome to apply for this role
- Preferably have 1 year experience with Android or iOS Development
- Preferably have published one or more Android apps on the playstore/iOS apps on the app store.
- Understanding the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Understanding Java, Swift or Dart programming language.
- Extra skills that would be awesome if you are familiar with both platform (Android and iOS) and familiar with Google Flutter/React Native.
- Strong understanding of how to design and interact with RESTful APIs, plus a peepz understanding of different design patterns (MVC, MVP, BLoC etc).
- Familiar with source control management using Git with Github or GitLab
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Asset Management
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.