Under the supervision of the Director, the Office Assistant IV provides clerical and administrative support in the day to day operations of the office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
I. Frontline Support
- Attends to inquiries and refers them to the right person
- Receives, evaluates and schedules reservations of LS covered courts.
- Receives incoming memos, screens and route according to content
II. Office support
- Disseminates information regarding meetings, schedules, and deadlines to faculty, students. orgs and external clientele.
- Safeguards confidential matters/documents of the Office
- Requests and monitors new equipment when needed
- Monitors and ensures physical upkeep of the facility
- Coordinates with other offices about security protocols and student concerns related to loss and found.
- Coordinates with the office concerned about security needs in the LSPE Program
- Coordinates with different offices regarding day to day operations of the LS covered courts.
III. PE Program Support
- Assists in preparation of Course Offerings and Class Schedule list for submission to the registrar office
- Assists in preparation of Department Initiated Load Revision to the Office of the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs.
- Assists in the Load Revision Request of students
- Inputs and submits the grades of varsity athletes in the varsity grading sheet given by College Athletics and forwards it to the Office of the Registrar
- Assigns venue and equipment to various PE classes
- Monitoring and keeping track of the variety of sports gear and equipment
IV. Events Support and Logistical Support
- Assists in the logistical and secretarial requirements of department sponsored conferences and special events not limited to communicating and coordinating with the staffs and key persons in other schools, companies and organization with regards to logistical requirements of various events and activities
V. Performs other tasks that maybe assigned by the Director
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- With at least 2 years working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge in managing various sports and equipment
- Knowledge in basic first aid
- Has commendable interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Skill in safeguarding of confidential records, files and other matters
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Katipunan Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening