The Nurse will provide support in the following, but not limited to, during the resumption of Face-to-Face (F2F) Classes:
- Assists and participates in all health maintenance activities of the Health Services Office.
- Schedule appointments for telemedicine and telemental health services.
- Provides nursing care to injured or ill students and employees during onsite duties.
- Implement first-aid measures for students and employees and initiate emergency procedures (in the absence of a medical officer) during face-to-face classes.
- Complete preliminary nursing assessments and develop health care plans for individual students and employees.
- Coordinates referrals to other healthcare providers (in the absence of a medical officer).
- Counsels students regarding medical concerns (in the absence of a medical officer).
- Maintains clinic equipment and assesses the need for consumable supplies (including personal protective equipment).
- Provides health-related education to students and staff in both individual and group settings.
- Helps in the implementation and monitoring of the safety and health programs of the school.
- Attends monthly or semestral meetings with the Health Services team.
- Establishes, collates, and maintains the health records of all students and employees and prepare required reports
- Organize and scan all student health records for telemedicine and clearance purposes.
- Prepares and maintains an inventory of all medications and medical equipment.
- Records all medications dispensed and other use of other consumable supplies.
- If the Health Service Coordinator is not available, prepare and submit an annual medical report.
*Location: Katipunan Quezon City Campus, Ortigas Campus, and Makati Campus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good organization skills
- Keen on attention to details
- Coordination Skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Registered Nurse
- With two years of professional nursing experience
- Preferably certified in Occupational Health
- Excellent frontline communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications