University and Global Relations Communications Officer
- Quezon City, PhilippinesKatipunan Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Under the general supervision of the Vice President for University and Global Relations (UGR), and the day-to-day supervision of the Director for the Office of International Relations (OIR), the University and Global Relations Officer takes responsibility for coordinating the development of marketing and communication materials for internal and external audiences using various platforms. This entails the development of communication channels, where necessary, to help disseminate the message or engage with the larger community.
I. Marketing and Communications Plan and Evaluation
- Conducts primary research to understand target market profiles, as well as competitors.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing plan for the client (includes liaising with university offices and outside suppliers).
- Acts as conduit between the University Marketing and Communications Office (UMCO) and the UGR to ensure alignment with University marketing, branding, and communications standards
- Tracks and monitors the impact of marketing initiatives and recommends options that would best optimize the budget for marketing and communications
II. Marketing and Communication Program
- Coordinates, or where necessary, develops, designs, executes, and maintains all collaterals whether print or digital (e.g. webpage, posters, tarps, EDMs, brochures, videos, etc) for the client, in accordance with University policies and guidelines.
- Coordinates, or where necessary, develops and executes the marketing-related initiatives intended to raise the profile of Ateneo and/or meet targets set by client.
- Coordinates the design and production of giveaways necessary to market the University
- Manages the client’s website and social media accounts, which includes content development, tracking activities, and where appropriate, attends to inquiries
- Ensures that data privacy policies are adhered to in the execution of marketing initiatives and/or collaterals and materials.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisors.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Skills in managing multiple projects
- Knowledge in web content and other online management tools
- Knowledge on several methods for analysis
- Attention to details
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Knowledge on SEO and Google Analytics is preferred
- Proficient in design application is preferred
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, any business or design related field
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- 2 years experience on managing social media accounts
- 2 years experience in computing P&L and handling financial transactions related to marketing
- Experience in writing reports and preparing presentations is an advantage
- Experience in analyzing market trends, competitors in the market and future threats.
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Katipunan Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Higher Education / Academia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.