- Supervises and assigns the work maintenance employees.
- Inspect work for completeness. Determines materials, equipment and supplies to be used.
- Transfers equipments and personnel from one project to another as necessary. Keeps time cards and routine records.
- Coordinates or installs, inspects, repairs and maintains the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related department locations.
- Does general repairs such as painting and patching walls.
- Ability to meet and deal tactfully and courteously with fellow employees and vendors/ contractors
- Two years of experience in general maintenance or other maintenance responsibilities that would include the ability to recognize plumbing, electrical and mechanical malfunctions or equipment failures.
- Must be a graduate of at least 2 years vocational course
- Must have at least 1-year experience as Supervisor
- Can work under pressure
- Willing to be assigned Quezon City
About Atalian Philippines
CBM forms part of the international FM company ATALIAN GLOBAL SERVICES.
This partnership provides customers the opportunity to benefit from service provision that encompasses international best practice with local knowledge and management. A major player in the European market of global services for businesses and communities.