- Observes the operation of water pumps, electric motors and chemical feed machines; reads various charts, graphs, gauges, and meters; computes from readings and records the water volume pumped; collects lab samples and performs standard analyses and tests as required; adds chemicals as needed.
- Walks a route to read and record water usage at water meters; tests meters and replaces as needed.
- Fulfills work orders to cut on and cut off service.
- Answers public questions, concerns and complaints; documents resolution of problems
- Flushes water lines.
- Performs general preventive and scheduled maintenance; assists on major maintenance and repairs including cleaning, and painting; performs grounds maintenance such as mowing.
- Serves in an on-call capacity on a rotating basis.
- Conducts daily check of main water plant and small system periodically during the week.
- Conducts inspections and makes necessary repairs of all fire extinguishers.
- Maintains fire hydrants, emergency lighting and MSDS paperwork.
- Willing to be assigned in Cainta, Rizal
- With good attitude towards work
- With at least 6 months of experience as Utilities Technician
About Atalian Philippines
CBM forms part of the international FM company ATALIAN GLOBAL SERVICES.
This partnership provides customers the opportunity to benefit from service provision that encompasses international best practice with local knowledge and management. A major player in the European market of global services for businesses and communities.