- Test products or subassemblies for functionality or quality.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Collect hazardous or non-hazardous waste in correctly labeled barrels or other containers and transfer them to collection areas.
- Build product subassemblies or final assemblies.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Prepare and assemble materials.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
- Build packaging for finished products.
- Willing to be assigned in Cainta, Rizal
- With at least 6 months of experience
- With good attitude toward work
About Atalian Philippines
CBM forms part of the international FM company ATALIAN GLOBAL SERVICES.
This partnership provides customers the opportunity to benefit from service provision that encompasses international best practice with local knowledge and management. A major player in the European market of global services for businesses and communities.