- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- Align, fit and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
- Inspect parts for surface defects.
- Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housing or assembles, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Read blueprints, schematics diagrams and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, and bridges.
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Candidate must have knowledge in electrical and mechanical works
- Basic knowledge in plumbing, carpentry or painting is an advantage
- Must be willing to work for longer hours or with flexible schedule
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Atalian Philippines
CBM forms part of the international FM company ATALIAN GLOBAL SERVICES.
This partnership provides customers the opportunity to benefit from service provision that encompasses international best practice with local knowledge and management. A major player in the European market of global
services for businesses and communities.