- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 hours ago
- Facilities Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 422 OAC Building, #27 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- With strong experience as aircon technician
Air Handling unit including the compressor, water cooled condenser, evaporator and fan assembly.
Split type Air-conditioning unit including indoor evaporator unit and outdoor condensing unit.
- Monitor and record readings of all panels indicating instruments and gauges in accordance with the standard engineering practices.
- Visually check mechanical components for any abnormalities in its operation and ensure adequacy of cooling efficiency.
- Check operation of water service pumps.
- Submit written reports to the Administration Office on abnormal conditions and implement routine adjustments and servicing works (i.e. troubleshooting, including the recommendations for the immediate rectification of the problem).
- Attend to complaints regarding equipment breakdown and conduct immediate repair as necessary.
- Attend to daily work requests related to Air – conditioning.
- Cleaning of Air Filters.
- Check and record all operating data.
- Check and clean all safety controls.
- Check oil lubrication.
- Check refrigerant charge.
- Check and clean blower.
- Check the unit for the refrigerant leak.
- Check and repair insulation (if required).
- Check and clean electrical control.
CBM forms part of the international FM company ATALIAN GLOBAL SERVICES.
This partnership provides customers the opportunity to benefit from service provision that encompasses international best practice with local knowledge and management. A major player in the European market of global
services for businesses and communities.