- Unit 422 OAC Building, 27 Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Conducts job interviews and background check
- Graduate of Psychology or any related degree;
- With background in Facility Management, Agencies and other related industries;
- Strong experience in recruitment;
- Good communication skills both verbal and written;
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others;
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Atalian Philippines
CBM forms part of the international FM company ATALIAN GLOBAL SERVICES.
This partnership provides customers the opportunity to benefit from service provision that encompasses international best practice with local knowledge and management. A major player in the European market of global services for businesses and communities.