- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 8 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 15 days
- Recruiter responds
- 69% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 hours ago
- Facilities Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 422 OAC Building, 27 Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Graduate of Psychology or any related degree;
- With background in Facility Management, Agencies and other related industries;
- Strong experience in recruitment;
- Good communication skills both verbal and written;
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others;
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Conducts job interviews and background check
CBM forms part of the international FM company ATALIAN GLOBAL SERVICES.
This partnership provides customers the opportunity to benefit from service provision that encompasses international best practice with local knowledge and management. A major player in the European market of global
services for businesses and communities.