Junior and Senior Accountant
- Muntinlupa, Philippines
- 1,800.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Preparation of personal income tax returns for overseas residents which includes but not limited to employees, business schedules & rental properties.
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for local companies, trusts and superannuation funds
- Preparation of quarterly GST (tax reports) for various clients
- Preparation of monthly management reports for review which includes analysis of KPI’s, variance analysis & benchmarking
- Regular data entry and bookkeeping of clients records
- Preparation of letters (administration activities) to report the above results
- Accountant should possess the following qualifications:
- Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) Finance/Accountancy/Banking or its equivalent.
- At least 1 to 4 years work experience specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or its equivalent
- Must have atleast basic knowledge using accounting related sofwares such as but not limited to Quickbooks, SageOne, Xero etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Accountancy [Tax Consultancy]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.