- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 19 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 39% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Mechanical / Industrial Engineering , Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 147 10th St., Grace Park, Caloocan, Philippines
- Preferably a graduate of Mechanical ,Civil , Industrial , Manufacturing
- Be able to do AUTOCAD
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Can work under pressure or deadline
- Systematic in planning and implementing the project
- Should be a decision maker and a problem solver
- Be able to estimate materials needed for the project
- Be able to read plans and drawings.
- A team leader
- Trustworthy and be able to keep confidentiality of company projects
The Project Engineer will be directly reporting to the GM ,
- He/ She will mainly be in charge of attending biddings, providing solutions regarding clients' concerns, as well as estimating, designing, drawing, and doing reports.
- He/ She should be able to draw and design the project details and explain it to his/ her team
- He / she should be willing to do off-site inspections and installation works needed to complete the project.
- He/ she should take lead during installation and execution of projects on site.
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Performance Bonus
ASTRON METAL WORKS CORPORATION offers an extensive array of services for your steel needs, be it for residential, commercial or industrial requirements: from simple cutting, bending, shearing, punching, rolling, discing and other customized steel fabrication works. Some of our finished steel products are tables, cabinets, wash sinks, filters, platforms, storage tanks, jacketed tanks, structural members and other miscellaneous metal works for buildings or factories as per specifications and requirements of the customer. Our Caloocan Plant has almost 2,000 square meter of floor space that houses our various machineries which can do the following: shearing & bending of plates of up to 16mm thick, discing, rolling & flanging, punching & notching, welding works like SMAW, TIG and Automatic Linear MIG for build-up beams. All of these processes are machine done which require minimal labor work, thus, ensuring consistency of quality of finished products. Our work begins in aiding our customers plan for the design required based on their needs. Since each product is customized, clients approve first our proposed design before fabrication begins. If items are of high volume, we provide mock ups prior to production in order to check and test the efficiency of the design. The Company highly upholds quality of finished products and services rendered. Thus, clients can be assured that our dedicated team of engineers, project supervisors, safety officers and office personnel are well-equip to cater to their needs.