- Caloocan, Philippines
- Full time
The Project Engineer will be directly reporting to the GM ,
- He/ She will mainly be in charge of attending biddings, providing solutions regarding clients' concerns, as well as estimating, designing, drawing, and doing reports.
- He/ She should be able to draw and design the project details and explain it to his/ her team
- He / she should be willing to do off-site inspections and installation works needed to complete the project.
- He/ she should take lead during installation and execution of projects on site.
- Preferably a graduate of Mechanical ,Civil , Industrial , Manufacturing
- Be able to do AUTOCAD
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Can work under pressure or deadline
- Systematic in planning and implementing the project
- Should be a decision maker and a problem solver
- Be able to estimate materials needed for the project
- Be able to read plans and drawings.
- A team leader
- Trustworthy and be able to keep confidentiality of company projects
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 147 10th St., Grace Park, Caloocan City, Caloocan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Mechanical / Industrial Engineering , Sheet Metal Fabrication
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.