- Policy and procedure Make research and initial drafts of a policy and procedures. Implementing IT Information Security procedure and policy.
- Communication Create initiative communication with designs (posters, book and gimmicks) that connects to IT Information Security.
- Product Do in depth analysis/ auditing for app, system, technology and infrastructure (H/W, S/W, Network).
- Create initiative project/ new project for IT Information Security improvements.
- Do research about how to make applicable (easy to apply) configure & settings in apps, technology, infrastructure (H/W, S/W, Network) Hardenings.
- Act as the coordinator in anything that connects to project initiative/ IT products. Coordinate patch updates start from testing to production with related parties.
- Deployment Execute to increase the version and make sure all version is up implemented in all servers.
- Reporting Do monthly reports to the section.
- Minimal 2 years experience in IT Security
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in Fintech industry will be an advantage.
- English language (good writing, listening, writing and speaking)
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Petung No.3-7, Papringan, Caturtunggal, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55281
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
About Astra Credit Companies (ACC)
Astra Credit Companies (ACC) is a leading financial company in Indonesia since 1982. ACC was known as PT Raharja Sedaya, which transformed into PT Astra Sedaya Finance in 1990. In 1994, we proudly presented our brand as ACC. As a part of Astra International, ACC fully commits to provide credit for a better living in 76 retail branches and 1 fleet outlet located on 58 cities in Indonesia. ACC currently has 5 business pillars : New Car Financing, Used Car Financing, Fleet Financing, Syariah Financing, and Multipurpose Financing. Moreover, ACC also supports more than 14,600 automobile dealers and cooperates with more than 76,000 payment points across the nation.