A Network Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and maintaining an organization's network infrastructure. They play a critical role in ensuring that the network operates efficiently, securely, and reliably to support the organization's communication and data transfer needs.
- Configure and manage ACC Network Infrastructure, both for on premises and cloud.
- Create and setup the connection and network for new environment or site.
- Tracing and troubleshooting connection and network device problem.
- Recorded and documented the configuration (IP address list, whitelist, configuration, setting, etc.) and the resolution of issues.
- Raise and/or follow up ticket and make sure completion of the issue.
- Setup and configure monitoring tools (Unified monitoring, Server, network, performance, utilization, Apps, etc.)
- Manage monitoring team (Unified monitoring: Server, network, performance, utilization, Apps) including report, escalation, establish and improve the process.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field
- Have 2+ years’ experience and hand-on in IT network and monitoring for on-premises and cloud
- Enterprise network infrastructure maintenance, capacity planning & enhancement
- Network Infrastructure configuration, performance & security
- Have experience and hand-on in configure and troubleshooting network devices (Router, Modem, Switch, Access point, etc.)
- Manage connection and the access control, such as: Internet, routing, whitelist, firewall, VPN, site to site connection, connection from/to multiple site/branches, etc.
- Have knowledge, experience and hand-on in infra monitoring tool (Unified monitoring: server, network, performance, utilization, Apps) such as: PRTG, Apps performance monitoring, Nagios & Cacti.
- Have knowledge or experience in several HW & SW infrastructure, such as: Checkpoint, Radware, Fortigate, Aruba, Cisco & Basic Linux.