- Regularly update the Resorts Manager on all Operations achievement and key issues
- Manage all operational procedures, grow revenue and to improve service and quality
- Responsible for coordination between all departments and controlling their operation with regards to the company’s standards, quality, training, revenues and controlling costs
- Ensuring the highest level of comfort and satisfaction for our guests.
- Develop and implement action plans to maximize performance and profitability
- Reviewing best practice internally and externally to support the provision of on-going recommendations to improve guest experience.
- Researching and reviewing guest feedback and using this to inform quality processes and decisions
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Analyze the market needs and trends and drive strategies that contribute to tangible business improvement
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with Hotel operations experience (FO, F&B, Housekeeping)
- Excellent people management and revenue management skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Good and effective communication skills to both internal & external guests
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 15 Escriva Dr. Ortigas Business District
- 1 opening
About Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Astoria is a proud homegrown Philippine hotel chain that has established itself as a brand known for spacious rooms and suites, stunning architecture, and outstanding interior design. Top notch amenities and facilities, quality food and beverage, exceptional service and gracious Filipino hospitality are offered to guests from all over the world. With properties in key tourists destination in the country, Astoria is the top of mind destination to call home when traveling to Ortigas, Makati, Boracay, Bohol, and Palawan. Each of the resorts is located on the beachfront and provide guests with ocean views while each of the hotels is located in the Central Business Districts of Makati and Ortigas, making Astoria a choice for both business and leisure travelers. Astoria also owns and manages Minami Saki by Astoria (Japanese Restaurant at the ground floor of Astoria Plaza), Chardonnay by Astoria (an events place for 500 persons located right next door to bustling Capitol Commons and Valle Verde Country Club, and the Palawan Waterpark. Astoria Hotel and Resorts is managed by Asian Grand Legacy the pioneer in hospitality management, headed by legendary hotelier Miguel Cirqueda.