- To take over the operational duties of Laundry linen and supply in charge in his absence.
- To assist the Housekeeping Coordinator in issuing and reporting of master keys.
- To prepare and issue A.M. room status report.
- To check Housekeeping Attendants grooming, personal hygiene and dress code
- To inspect guest rooms, corridors, service areas and public areas to ensure cleanliness, and services are carried out according to required standards.
- To report and follow up on repair and maintenance.
- To attend to guest complaints regarding Housekeeping service or maintenance.
- To check and evaluate work performance of subordinates to provide necessary training.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To report and record Lost and damaged items.
- To report on adverse guest comments as when required.
- To assist in the preparation of departmental budget.
- To monitor subordinates ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained.
- To ensure that all subordinates have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations.To carry out any other additional duties as maybe assigned.
- At least College level of any course
- Preferably with 2 years supervisory experience in Housekeeping
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule, Holidays, Weekends
About Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Astoria is a proud homegrown Philippine hotel chain that has established itself as a brand known for spacious rooms and suites, stunning architecture, and outstanding interior design. Top notch amenities and facilities, quality food and beverage, exceptional service and gracious Filipino hospitality are offered to guests from all over the world. With properties in key tourists destination in the country, Astoria is the top of mind destination to call home when traveling to Ortigas, Makati, Boracay, Bohol, and Palawan. Each of the resorts is located on the beachfront and provide guests with ocean views while each of the hotels is located in the Central Business Districts of Makati and Ortigas, making Astoria a choice for both business and leisure travelers. Astoria also owns and manages Minami Saki by Astoria (Japanese Restaurant at the ground floor of Astoria Plaza), Chardonnay by Astoria (an events place for 500 persons located right next door to bustling Capitol Commons and Valle Verde Country Club, and the Palawan Waterpark. Astoria Hotel and Resorts is managed by Asian Grand Legacy the pioneer in hospitality management, headed by legendary hotelier Miguel Cirqueda.