- We are looking for Banquet Supervisors who can oversee all aspects of a banquet or event, including set-up, food presentation, serving, and cleanup while focusing on detail and quality presentation and customer service.
- They are also responsible for training and coaching of the banquet staff and;
- Can perform other duties assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or any related field.
- Minimum of two (3-5) years relevant working experience in a luxury hotel.
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends and late nights
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Patience and good listening skills.
About Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Astoria is a proud homegrown Philippine hotel chain that has established itself as a brand known for spacious rooms and suites, stunning architecture, and outstanding interior design. Top notch amenities and facilities, quality food and beverage, exceptional service and gracious Filipino hospitality are offered to guests from all over the world. With properties in key tourists destination in the country, Astoria is the top of mind destination to call home when traveling to Ortigas, Makati, Boracay, Bohol, and Palawan. Each of the resorts is located on the beachfront and provide guests with ocean views while each of the hotels is located in the Central Business Districts of Makati and Ortigas, making Astoria a choice for both business and leisure travelers. Astoria also owns and manages Minami Saki by Astoria (Japanese Restaurant at the ground floor of Astoria Plaza), Chardonnay by Astoria (an events place for 500 persons located right next door to bustling Capitol Commons and Valle Verde Country Club, and the Palawan Waterpark. Astoria Hotel and Resorts is managed by Asian Grand Legacy the pioneer in hospitality management, headed by legendary hotelier Miguel Cirqueda.