- Ensures that all assets are stored, recorded and secured properly.
- Perform regular inventory of all stored assets and recommends properties for disposal
- Request minor maintenance/preventive cleaning for stored machines, tools and equipment.
- Attends to all the properties concerns and issues of the different departments
- Maintains all records and reports of assets.
- Undertakes routine housekeeping, handling and safekeeping of storage to ensure that safety measures are in place.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Managementor equivalent.
- At least 1 year work experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
About Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Astoria is a proud homegrown Philippine hotel chain that has established itself as a brand known for spacious rooms and suites, stunning architecture, and outstanding interior design. Top notch amenities and facilities, quality food and beverage, exceptional service and gracious Filipino hospitality are offered to guests from all over the world. With properties in key tourists destination in the country, Astoria is the top of mind destination to call home when traveling to Ortigas, Makati, Boracay, Bohol, and Palawan. Each of the resorts is located on the beachfront and provide guests with ocean views while each of the hotels is located in the Central Business Districts of Makati and Ortigas, making Astoria a choice for both business and leisure travelers. Astoria also owns and manages Minami Saki by Astoria (Japanese Restaurant at the ground floor of Astoria Plaza), Chardonnay by Astoria (an events place for 500 persons located right next door to bustling Capitol Commons and Valle Verde Country Club, and the Palawan Waterpark. Astoria Hotel and Resorts is managed by Asian Grand Legacy the pioneer in hospitality management, headed by legendary hotelier Miguel Cirqueda.