- In-charge of Socials, Banquets, Events Transactions
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Implements all sales action plans and strategies
- Acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Conducts daily sales calls
- Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Management, Marketing or its equivalent
- With at least 1 year experience in a similar position as sales executive/manager for MICE/Socials
- With outgoing personality and good interpersonal skill
- Energetic and innovative person
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical thinking, negotiation and presentation skills
- Preferably with hospitality/travel background
- Can start immediately
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.