- Over- all in charge on receiving / stores/ cost accounting by seeing to it that all were done in adherence with our company standards and procedures.
- Monitor regularly all supplier's invoices and counter check all the details indicated in the purchase order
- Conduct regular and spot-check on all kitchen, restaurant and bar items including the soon to expire items.
- Prepare reports on a regular basis as required by the management.
- In-charge with the monthly inventory and cost recon.
- Provide the highest level of service and ensuring that the standards are maintained
- Ensures that all Standard Operating Policies and Procedures are performed in all interactions
- Maintain an efficient, organized work space that encourages productivity at all times
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- With 1 year work experience in the same capacity in the Hospitality Industry
- Excellent leadership skills and communication skills
- With good interpersonal skills
- Service-oriented with an eye for details
- Can start immediately
- Willing to be relocated in Boracay
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.