Hotel Safety Manager
- Pasig, Philippines15 Escriva Dr. Ortigas Business District, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Overall-in-charge for the full implementation pertaining to health and safety for the guidance of the employer and all employees
- Conducts health and safety training programs for all the employees
- Perform regular safety and health inspection.
- Develops accident prevention and loss-control systems and programs for incorporation into operational policies of the organization.
- Supervise and monitors inspection of facilities, machinery and equipment to identify and correct potential hazards and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Maintains an efficient accident record system and coordinates actions taken by supervisors to eliminate accident causes
- Analyzes, reviews accident reports and submits recommendations to the Occupational Safety and Health Joint Committee.
- Coordinates with the department heads in the implementation of safety and health, preventive and corrective actions.
- Provides assistance to government agencies in the safety and health inspection, accident investigation or related programs.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Must possess training/s in Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH)
- Preferably with training and certification on First Aid
- Must be DOLE Accredited Safety Officer 3
- Preferably with experience in the Hotel Industry
- Detail-oriented, professional, honest with time and materials
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.