HR Manager | Boracay
- Pasig, Philippines15 Escriva Dr. Ortigas Business District, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys; analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration.
- Conducts recruitment effort and new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Develops strategies by identifying and analyzing recurring operational problems and coordination with other managers
- Builds and maintains coordination with other Managers to ensure constant alignment on hiring needs
- Strengthens and fosters the bond between all employees towards excellence
- Ensure that all aspect of HRD department is in compliance with company set standard
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with Strong Employee Relations background
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.