Brand Manager / Brand Strategist
- Pasig, Philippines15 Escriva Dr. Ortigas Business District, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develops and implements the brand strategy and plans of Astoria Hotels and Resorts, and supporting its affiliated brands.
- Responsible for the development of marketing initiatives with the aim of fulfilling overall brand and sales objectives
- Assists with the internal development of the Branding Creatives, and Public Relations department, including aiding in the operations by conducting research, undergoing training and lasing with other departments, among other essential responsibilities.
- Spearheads strategic marketing initiatives through integrated marketing campaigns to push and champion the brand to the right markets, and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
- Aligns with sales and operations to ensure that strategic initiatives will get the needed marketing support.
- Monitors marketing efforts across all communication channel to conform to overall brand thrust and direction.
- Ensures advertisements, promotions, tactical projects, sponsorship, and partnerships are aligned with the overall brand strategies.
- Organizes and monitors advertising and promotional initiatives and events geared toward increasing sales and promoting specific services.
- Reviews and evaluates the effectiveness of advertisements, campaigns, promotions, and events by gathering statistical and financial data for the period affected by the initiative.
- Ensures all collateral developed are in line with agreed –upon objectives and takes into consideration its contribution to the overall communication mix.
- Evaluates advertisements, sponsorships, partnerships, tie-ups, and create recommendations for the marketing head’s perusal.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
- Regularly provide reports and updates to the Marketing Head to ensure all initiative are accomplished.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing or any related course.
- With at least 2 years of experience in Marketing and Brand Management
- Must have good business acumen and high creativity
- Must have good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Must have supervisorial or management skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.