- Performs major and minor carpentry repairs.
- Submit maintenance report and job status update
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or structure plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Constructs, repairs, restores and installs structures such as floors, doors, walls, windows, stairways, furniture, cabinets, shelves, and roofs.
- Operates and performs preventative maintenance on hand and power saws, planers, lathes, joiners, shapers, drills, sanders and a variety of hand tools.
- Installs locks, knobs, hinges, closures, and other fixtures to structures.
- Cleans equipment, shop area, and work site area.
- Performs other operations related tasks as may be assigned by the Chief Engineer
- With at least 2 years experience as a handyman/carpenter
- At least highschool graduate or vocational courses
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.