- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations. Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling. Secures information by completing data base backups. Attend meeting, sales events to keep abreast of the latest developments.
Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- performance rewards
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.