- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 months
- Recruiter responds
- 4% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 minutes ago
- Shared Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 4th Floor, Globe Telecom Plaza Tower 1, Pioneer, Dagupan, Ilocos Region, Philippines
- Open for fresh graduate
- Skills with MS Office and MS Excel
1. Completion of EF Masterfile
- Includes checking of allocations vs. bridge released by NTMG
- Ensures complete details are provided by the TSH & CDH before submission to TMMCs & TMMs
- Adjusts EF Masterfile based on approved extension requests
2. SIM allocation request, follow through on LOP and delivery to TD warehouses
3. Projects Modification (Retag / Untag / Change Duration / Change Details)
- Receives, consolidates project modification requests and follows through on approval from TMM & RSH
- Monitors implementation of requested modifications
4. Receives, checks and monitors liquidation packs from sales.
- Ensure liquidation packs are complete BEFORE routing for approval.
- Incomplete documents SHOULD NOT BE routed to Manila.
- All documents should be logged BEFORE routing to Manila.
- Ensures ACCRUAL LINE ITEM for the specific project is attached to the said liquidation packs.
- For items for ACTUAL POSTING, a print-out of the approved email should be attached to the liquidation pack.
- Updates EF monitoring with actual expenses.
5. Monitors replenishment of TDRF
- DAILY checking of TDRF portal, send update to ASH on status of liquidation packs
- Daily follow-up of liquidation submission and disallowance resolution from TD(BDO/TL) & ASH/TSH/CDH
- Daily follow-up of replenishment and portal updating from Accounting
6. Consolidates ALL TD closure reports from TSHs & CDHs
- Submits to TMM & TMMC
7. Facilitates request for retagging of retailer SIMS
- Consolidates lists from DSPs
- Submits to affected ASHs for discussion and agreement on retagging
- Follows through on retagging, provides feedback to DSPs as needed
- The ASH coordinator is merely an additional manpower to support administrative requirements.
- The ASH will still be accountable for the accuracy of ALL documents submitted.
- Training of ASH coordinators will be the joint responsibility of the TMM and the ASH.