Berakhir dalam 5 bulan
- Oversee the domestic and international ticketing operations of different AsiaTravel.com offices
- Negotiate with airlines, GDS providers, IATA to maintain competitive rates
- Implement industry policies and regulations
- Lead, motivate and evaluate staff productivity
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Tourism, Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of 3 yeaars experience in leadership position, preferably in Ticketing, Marketing/Sales Department of a travel agency or an airline industry
- GDS experience (Amadeus, Abacus, Galileo or Sabre)
- Strong organizationl, leadership and problem solvings;
- Driving skills is an advantage.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid - Senior Level Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Administration and Coordination
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- G/F Edgardo Angara Integrated Bar of the Philippines Bldg. Jade drive Ortigas Center Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Leisure / Travel
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
It is Asia’s leading online travel company that offers a global inventory of over 8 million travel products worldwide. Its online booking feature for all-inclusive packages strongly appeals to travellers seeking convenience, instant confirmation and extra savings. Its ability to provide full travel services at packaged prices establishes its distinctive position in the online travel market.
Serving customers worldwide through 13 major language sites, its 17 offices in Asia, Middle East and Europe operate and provide 24 X 7 customer services. With comprehensive ground experience, supplier relationships, proprietary systems and operational knowledge, Asiatravel.com maintains a strong travel brand recognised for its reliability, sincerity and integrity for consumers and partners alike. Its recent award includes the Best Online Travel Agency 2015, for the 3rd consecutive year by TTG Travel Awards Asia Pacific.
Established in 1995, it is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange since 2001. Its recently established B2B division consists of TAcentre.com and Savio-Staff-Travel, serves the travel industry and corporate sectors respectively. For more information please visit www.asiatravel.com