- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of Accounting Department.
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy;
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA);
- At least 5-years of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent;
- Experienced in government requirements and reportorial's;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 709, 7th Flr. West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Rd., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.