Social Media Specialist
- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- Collaborate with content and creative team in building social media campaigns for YuneOh and it's partners. Plan and execute social media strategies for acquisition.
- In-charge of creating, managing, updating and egagement of all social media platforms for YuneOh. This includes but not limited to:
- Generate, edit, and publish daily content that would entice community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the Company's social content.
- Create media plans for all social media campaigns
Generate analytics reports and manage analytics platform for all Social Media accounts of YuneOh. This included but not limited to:
Continuously improve the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports for YuneOh's social media platforms and YuneOh's campaigns.
- Create weekly report on social media trends and recommendations
- Create weekly analysis of social media platform and all campaign performance
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Advertising/Communication or any related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- With good command of the English language
- Social Media enthusiast
- Experienced in social networking
- Knowledgeable and experienced with social analytic tools
- With adequate knowledge of web design and development
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 709, 7th Flr. West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Rd., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.