- Responsible for the development and execution of the trade marketing plan in line with sales and marketing objectives as well as the management of the trade marketing budget.
- Improve brand presence through various campaigns across trade channels through excellent planning, and timely execution, with tracking, of annual marketing priorities
- Conceptualize and execute trade promotions and roll out impactful campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams
- Lead and implement channel-specific marketing strategies and directives for assigned channels
- Oversee activation programs to improve brand equity.
- Visit sales points on a regular basis to ensure brand visibility
- Coordinate with third-party agencies, corporate influencers, and other external partners for all external support.
- Performs other work-related functions and duties that may be assigned from time to time
- College graduate with credited units for any of the following courses: Marketing, Business Management, Economics; with good academic standing.
- Relevant experience in sales or marketing is a must.
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and oral), marketing skills and presentation skills.
- Highly organized when it comes to data and internal processes
- Works effectively in team; values teamwork/collaboration to achieve common goal/s
- Able to maintain stable performance despite work pressures and/or oppositions; has high-stress tolerance, persistent and pro-active
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About AsiaLink Finance Corporation
Asialink Finance Corporation offers personal, consumer, and business loans and is located in 86 branches nationwide. We aim to become a key driver of economic growth by providing inclusive financial access. By becoming the most dynamic and trusted lending partner, we enable businesses to grow, and we help individuals achieve their dreams.