- Achieves product growth targets or quotas for brand-new car loans in the assigned area(s).
- Assists the Sales Manager in product development, assessment and product introduction activities.
- Delivers marketing saturation drives and field activities within the given budget and area.
- Maintains good relations with existing clients and sources new clients in order to grow the business.
- Addresses the client's or customer’s issues and concerns in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Screens pertinent documents and requirements submitted by clients.
- Maintains complete documentation and filing for all product-related activities and reports.
- Performs other work-related functions and duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Relevant experience in sales will be an advantage (auto sales background)
- Should have technical marketing skills and relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and oral), marketing skills and presentation skills
- Should be confident, persuasive, creative, pleasant, proactive and customer service oriented.
- Can work completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines.
- Willing to travel for work purposes.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About AsiaLink Finance Corporation
Asialink Finance Corporation offers personal, consumer, and business loans and is located in 86 branches nationwide. We aim to become a key driver of economic growth by providing inclusive financial access. By becoming the most dynamic and trusted lending partner, we enable businesses to grow, and we help individuals achieve their dreams.