- Supervises the work section and subordinates to ensure effective completion of their responsibilities.
- Reviews the application and completeness of documents submitted by clients before endorsing to the Account Officer.
- Prepares monthly report on actual releases, new accounts, override commissions of Loan Consultants, new recruited Loan Consultants and branch incentives to be submitted to the Head Office.
- Assists and supports the Loan Consultants in their marketing efforts/campaigns.
- Conducts meetings, seminars and orientations for Loan Consultants.
- Performs other work-related functions and duties that may be assigned.
- With degree in Business Management or other related course.
- With at least one (1) year work-related experience in Sales
- Sales/Marketing experience from a financing/lending company is an advantage.
- Should have technical marketing skills, relevant product and industry knowledge
- Should be persuasive, assertive, creative, innovative, adaptable and analytical.
- Has the ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Should have strong convincing power and teamwork skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Management of Financial Institutions
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Banilad, Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
About AsiaLink Finance Corporation
Asialink Finance Corporation offers personal, consumer, and business loans and is located in 86 branches nationwide. We aim to become a key driver of economic growth by providing inclusive financial access. By becoming the most dynamic and trusted lending partner, we enable businesses to grow, and we help individuals achieve their dreams.