- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 6% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Non-Profit / Volunteering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- AIM Conference Center, Benavidez cor. Trasierra Sts., Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related field.
- Exceptional project (program) management skills with at least 5 years solid work experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully with diverse constituencies, including corporations, government, embassies, NGOs, academic institutions, and media.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and able to manage multiple tasks
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit with a high degree of confidence and ability to exercise independent judgment and problem-solve.
The Programs Head will oversee all aspects of the development, coordination, and implementation of public and private programs on a broad range of topics including policy, business, arts, and culture; in the context of strengthening Asian and U.S. -Asia relations. In coordination with the Executive Director, s/he will also help identify and cultivate prospective donors such as individual, foundation, and corporate donors.
- Develop programming strategy that fulfills the objectives of ASPF;
- Implement day-to-day programming tasks to ensure smooth and timely execution of programs and activities, including conferences, special events, and other public programs in the fields of arts & culture, policy, business, and leadership;
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the key stakeholders;
- Direct marketing and communication activity to strengthen the Center's presence and branding;
- Serves as liaison in programming concerns between the Philippine Center and other centers of Asia Society;
- Assists the Executive Director in overseeing operations in the Philippine Center;
- Assists the Executive Director in fundraising activities;
- Coordinates with Marketing & Communications agency or colleague assigned to this function;
- Represent Asia Society at public events and private briefings.
Asia Society is the leading educational organization dedicated to promoting mutual understanding and strengthening partnerships among peoples, leaders and institutions of Asia and the West in a global context. Across the fields of arts, business, culture, education, and policy, the Society provides insight, generates ideas, and promotes collaboration to address present challenges and create a shared future.