Inside Sales Representative
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position will be responsible for developing and nurturing leads and opportunities for the business utilizing phone selling techniques in the both the clinical and hospital markets in North America. They will be accountable for achieving the territory budget as well as Key Performance Indictors/metrics including new business opportunities generated. The target account segments into which the Inside Sales rep will call include hospitals, laboratories and physician offices in North America. All selling work will be conducted via the phone.
Drive new business by performing a high volume of outbound cold calling via telephone into physician office, clinic and hospital targets y.
Generate and nurture leads and develop new business opportunities
Work to find and follow up on new sales leads through marketing programs, target lists, business directories and referrals, etc.
Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication.
Identify High Value targets and create/execute strategies to develop opportunities and close new business
Manage lead and opportunity pipeline utilizing Salesforce.com (SFDC) and accurately project 30-60-90 day forecast.
Routinely interact with and collaborate with other Molecular Diagnostics sales and marketing counterparts in North America
Prepare and deliver presentations to individual prospects and small customer groups via web communication.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ON A NIGHTSHIFT SCHEDULE
- Four (4) year Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelors of Science degree is required.
- Minimum of (3) Years of inside sales or phone selling experience. Medical/Hospital sales experience preferred.
- Proven record of sales success meeting or exceeding quotas and Key Performance Indicators.
- Ability to make a high volume of outbound cold calls daily utilizing marketing lists, target lists and business directories.
- CRM – prior working knowledge of SFDC
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills for all business levels.
- Native written and spoken English skills
- Effective presentation skills.
- Strong Territory Management Skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint Knowledge a must.
- Negotiation and selling skills.
- Professional Phone etiquette.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.