- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesMandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 23,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP23,000.0025,000.0023,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Provide a sequence of service for all test takers once they have entered their exam through the exam submission and logging out process.
- Responsible for the service levels and monitoring of all test takers as they complete their exams online.
- Maintain the integrity of the exam process as committed to with all institution partners.
- Partners with all operation support teams to further assist test takers and institutions in the event of technical challenges or any other issue that prevents the ability to complete a scheduled exam
- Monitor the test taker as the exam is taken
- Ensure all exam notes and rules are followed as prescribed by the institution and ProctorU.
- Monitor the test taker to ensure no academic breaches or violation of exam rules take place.
- Be available to test takers if any questions arise during the proctoring session.
- Review all exam submission parameters as prescribed by the institution and ProctorU and ensure that they are completed.
- Witness the completion and submission of exams.
- Complete close-out procedures and witness the logging out of test takers.
- Log all notes, observations and any specific details of the session as necessary in the exam schedule program.
- Report any occurrences that require an incident report to the Quality Control team, as necessary.
- Notify a manager of all occurrences from a proctored session as required by the institution and ProctorU.
- Uphold all standards, policies and laws pertaining to the proctoring function (10%)
- Follow all standards of performance as required by ProctorU.
- Follow all policies as defined in the ProctorU Employee Handbook.
- Uphold the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act as required by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Required strong eye for detail
- Requires excellent multi-task abilities as all tasks are time-sensitive
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with customers and employees through all available mediums (verbal, electronic and written). Second language is desirable
- Ability to be responsive, resources and adept at problem-resolution
- Ability to achieve positive satisfaction results from customers and employees
- Flexibility of schedule is strongly preferred
- Amenable to work in either BGC, Makati, or Mandaluyong
- Excellent Communication skills
- Above average customer centric skillset
- Initiative and problem-solving abilities
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 100 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.