Assistant Web Traffic Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Check and validate briefs. Ask questions to refine them when needed.
- Size up tickets as soon as they are received by the PH production team in order to:
- Be able to assess the workload at a given time.
- Report as soon as a given task takes 30% more time than estimated. Warn the PMs and Sales about it in order to negotiate the deadline or discuss the invoicing with the client.
- Refine KPIs and reporting on the accounts.
- Prioritize requests according to severity levels, deadlines and overall context of the brands.
- Follow-up on requests when deadline is approaching, understand the context and re-organize if needed.
- Be the key contact in between PMs, HUB FR and PH Prod.
- Escalate delay issues to HUB FR and PM.
- Cascade context elements, and (new) priorities to production when needed.
- Graduate of Information Technology or other related courses,
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills,
- High level attention to details,
- Commitment to delivering high quality output,
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans,
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management,
- Strong teamwork communication & organization skills,
- Proficiency with Microsoft, Google, and Adobe suites,
- Must be able to thrive in a multicultural environment and team.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.