Web Content Integrator (E-commerce)
- Cebu City, Philippines15, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Configuration, and adaptation of website through CMS (Sitecore, Sales Force - Demandware)
- Front end development of landing pages from the scratch (HTML CSS)
- Localization editing of digital assets (PSDs, Banners…)
- Work of several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Quality assurance of digital support across desktop and mobile environments.
- Project follow up and reporting • Communicate project status and deliverables with project lead/senior
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion
- Graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science and the like
- Minimum of 1 year experience in HTML and CSS, Content Management Systems
- Familiar with Content Management Systems (such as Salesforce - Demandware, Sitecore)
- Basic to intermediate knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Proven HTML & CSS experience (responsive design)
- Mobile and desktop Quality assurance experience.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Suite (Power point, Word, Excel)
- Able to work in a distributed/remote and collaborative team environment.
- Strong consistency and attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic – must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Ability to function in a global team environment
- Highly organize and systematic
- Open to multicultural work environment
- Can work in minimal supervision
- Must be a team player
- Must be willing to be in a shifting schedule and works on holidays and weekends
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.