Maintenance Team Lead
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 25 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 16 days ago
- Biotechnology / Greentech
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Sitio Hermosa, Brgy. Malaruhatan, Lian, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 5years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably, Supervisor at least 5-yearrs experienced employees specializing in Engineering - Mechanical, Automotive, or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Lian,Batangas.
The Maintenance Team Lead is responsible for leading, planning, supervising and implementing preventive, corrective, and overhauling maintenance activity on plant mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and all related systems and auxiliary equipment to ensure the safe, reliable and economical operations of generating/production units.
Maintenance Team Lead
- Direct and supervise major overhauling and preventive/corrective maintenance of plant equipment and associated auxiliaries.
- Evaluates the efficiency and performance test after repairs and overhauls of plant equipment and auxiliaries.
- Analyze and evaluate equipment breakdown, maintenance procedures, test results and implements preventive maintenance program to ensure reliability and availability of generating units.
- Initiate, recommend and supervise modifications and re-engineering for reliable and efficient plant operation.
- Supervise the implementation and evaluation of preventive and corrective maintenance work requests and maintenance procedures.
- Evaluates the results of functional tests on plant equipment
Maintenance Team Coordinator
- Maintain regular interfaces with other plant’s team members to resolve plant concerns.
- Coordinate with the Resource Scheduler Engineers for the issuance, implementation and close-out of preventive and corrective work activities.
- Conducts regular toolbox meetings with team members.
Administrative reports and functions
- Reviews and evaluates administrative and technical reports related to the plant maintenance activities.
- Ensure that maintenance plans and targets for the team are achieved safely, economically and within the environmental limits of the facility.
- Plan and recommend tools, equipment, materials, and supplies needed by the team.
- Ensure team’s compliance to the safety and security rules and regulations.
- Prepare and recommend a budget of the section.
- Ensure compliance to 5S (Sort, Systematize, Sweep/Shine, Standardize, and Sustain), Integrated Management System and other related initiatives.
Staff development and planning
- Continuously upgrade skills and technical competencies of the Maintenance Team.
- Optimize the use of manpower resources.
- Conduct performance appraisal of direct reports
- Plan, monitor and approve work schedules, leave requests and local travel.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by his/her immediate superior.