- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 18 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Biotechnology / Greentech
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Sitio Hermosa, Brgy. Malaruhatan, Lian, CALABARZON, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Lian,Batangas.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
The Construction Lead will be responsible for the execution of projects in accordance with a local legislation, Company’s policies, procedures and work instructions. The position requires input to all phases of the project (project development, project execution, and post project hand-over).
The position will work with the Business Development team during the initiation and definition stages of the project. This will include the design review process, discussion of equipment procurement and contracts award. The position is responsible in ensuring that the project will be completed safely, on time, and within the budget.
Business Case Development
- Involvement on Business case development for potential projects by providing the CAPEX estimates and operational cost that will support the initiatives.
- Support in dealing with the location and required documents for permitting needed prior to plant construction.
- Identify appropriate and effective technology that will fit the company’s requirement for a particular project.
- Support technology team in investigating the available systems and machinery that are value-adding and effective.
Project Engineering and Execution
- From technology selection, the incumbent is heavily involved and will take lead on each project phase:
- Basic Engineering
- Detailed Engineering
- Project Safety reviews
- ITB development
- Supplier Selection for Electro-Mechanical equipment
- Contractor or EPC selection
- Normal Operation Handover