- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Biotechnology / Greentech
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Sitio Hermosa, Brgy. Malaruhatan, Lian Batangas, Lian, CALABARZON, Philippines
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in production or warehousing
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
The Warehouse Assistant is responsible in planning, managing inventories and receiving of equipment and requirements of the operation. He receives and monitors and ensures efficient unloading of all the equipment & materials, conducts in process materials inventory and ensures sufficient supply of materials to operation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives incoming deliveries of all equipment and materials.
- Ensures that delivered materials and supplies are of exact quantity and right quality as stated in the Delivery Receipts/Invoices.
- Ensures proper handling and storage of all materials and supplies with drawn from Materials and supplies Division.
- Determines storage area and monitors of bin/silo capacity and allocation
- Performs item condition check of equipment and materials to ensure proper arrangement, storage and preservation of all inventory items in the process bins and liquid tanks.
- Ensures that materials storage complies with requirements set by 5S/Safety Measures and company standards.
Inventory Management and planning
- Maintains inventory records and performs regular physical count for all Macro materials
- Monitors the movement of materials, processing bins and silos and ensures their availability at all times and that all transactions are properly recorded.
- Conducts daily inventory through physical measurement to ensure the accuracy of reports.
- Monitors and conducts cycle count equipment and materials used in the production and reconcile count against the system issuance and report any discrepancy found.
- Plans and forecast material requirement based on production consumption, actual sales and forecast.
- Coordinates with buyer for equipment and material requirements.
- Prepares and submits weekly warehouse inventory report and daily unloading report .