Team Lead - Healthcare Account
- Taguig, Philippines16F Bonifacio Stopover Corporate Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave., BGC, Taguig City, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Mentor, coach and supervise Rehabilitation Assistants to support their achievement of service delivery, customer service and timeframes.
- Lead by example to create a culture of high performance and over delivery in all aspects of service delivery.
- Implement and support quality assurance processes for allocated Rehabilitation Assistants in accordance with the client management system
- Assist with the induction of new Rehabilitation Assistants.
- Undertake a minimum of monthly supervision with direct reports to:
- Monitor and support rehabilitation Assistants to manage their workload and work capacity.
- Review performance based on Rehabilitation Assistant KPI’s.
- Maintain written records of supervision appointments.
- Undertake performance management and performance appraisals
- with Rehabilitation Assistant’s.
- Prepare for and review team performance and service provision with manager monthly (as a minimum).
- Lead by example to role model the client's values and inspire your team to embrace the values always.
The following are desirable but not essential:
- An undergraduate health-related tertiary qualification such as Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Rehabilitation Counselling, Psychology, Social Work, or Health Science.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Certificate/qualification in health management.
- Experience in a health-related administrative setting
- Experience working in an administrative or clinical rehabilitation setting.
Skills / Attributes
- Strong English written communication skills with a focus of documentation preparation and formatting.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word.
- Well-developed verbal communication skills with a focus of telephone conversations with external clients.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Proven organization and time management skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 16F Bonifacio Stopover Corporate Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave., BGC, Taguig City, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.