Lead Generation Specialist
- Taguig, Philippines16F Bonifacio Stopover Corporate Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave., BGC, Taguig City, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will play a vital role in supporting the Sales Team by generating new business opportunities – this would ideally suit somebody with a background in B2B Telesales, Business Development, or Digital Marketing Services Sales. You will research and contact UK and International businesses and be rewarded for both replies from prospects and for contracts won.
You will be responsible for researching potential leads and proactively contacting them via email, or social media to arrange appointments.
To be considered:
- Tele Sales experience is necessary and experience within the digital marketing services industry would be a distinct advantage.
- You must have an outgoing personality, excellent written and verbal communication skills and a professional and confident telephone manner.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent English literacy skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience working in a B@B lead generation environment
- Experience managing and supporting a team and using KPIs to track the performance of a team members
- Track record of successfully meeting or exceeding business targets
- Experience working in IT or with SaaS products desirable
- Experience working with US, UK and AU market desirable.
- LinkedIn Expert
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 16F Bonifacio Stopover Corporate Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave., BGC, Taguig City, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.