- restructure, MPP, monitor hiring progress align with People Acquisition
- rotation, demotion, resignation, termination, case investigation (align with legal, and Internal Audit)
- analyze metrics and trend to develop SOP relate to HR scope (recruitment, rotation, demotion, etc) align with People Ops
- improve working relationships, build morale relate to Code Of Conduct, and increase productivity and retention
- provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (eg, coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary action)
- identify development and training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs. Participate in the monitoring, evaluation, and follow-up of programs being implemented align with L&D
- develop Business Process Mapping and SOP for every process at Divisions/ Departments
- develop OKR guidance, monitoring, and evaluation
- develop Job Library including Job Details Form to provide users needs when they propose new job positions
- develop coaching form and educate users about the importance of coaching and how to, relate to Performance Management System developing
- Bachelor degree in Psychology or related field.
- Minimum 3 year experiences as HR Business Partner.
- Experience in High Tech Start Up Industry is preferred.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
- Proven experience in managing employee relations and case management.
- Experience in organizational effectiveness and organization change processes.
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence, and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Excellent in data analytics and reporting.